Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Consignment Finds

Well this past Saturday my Mom, Ashley and I went to a BIG consignment sale!! It was actually really cool, I had never been to one..but a couple friends of mine had and told me that I should go. So sure enough I got up really early met mom for breakfast and then we were off shopping...I was actually really surprised with what I found!! Brayden got a few toys nothing to crazy...but we did go crazy on the clothes! He got everything between 9 months to 24 months. And I know these will last for awhile considering he is still wearing some of 6 month stuff.

He ended up with 7 outfits (either one pieces or sets), 4 dress shirts, 1 jean jacket, 2 pairs of overalls, 2 pairs of pants and 1 baseball cap....plus his toys..for a grand total of $ 127.67!! Which I cannot believe considering the great condition they were in and the brands that they were. I will definitely be going back in the fall!!


No comments:

Post a Comment