Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Craziness to Calmness

I have to say it is because of days like today, it is nice to have a great husband who is also a handyman. Nothing has seemed to go correctly today..other than my son who has been a complete joy! Needless to say my kitchen sink went out of commission this morning while I was in the process of preparing my dinner for tonight and did not get fixed until the husband appeared at 4:30. Then while all of the madness of the sink was going on I realized I only had one thing of chicken broth..so basically my recipe for dinner went out the window. In the midst of fixing the sink the dog starts hacking away and ends up sick...yuck!! But thank goodness Brad was able to fix the sink, while I cleaned up after the dog and low and behold it did cost anything! But after all of the craziness of the day at least for we get to enjoy and quiet and peaceful evening together! :)


But at least I had this precious little man by my side today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment