Monday, April 12, 2010

30 Weeks



Well we are offically in the home stretch!! Only 67 more days, and the only reason I have began the countdown is because I am just so excited to meet Lil One!! We had our check up last Tuesday, his heartrate was in the 140s and sounded so wonderful! My BP was good and she said I was measuring perfectly. Still no strange cravings or heartburn. Sleeping has been an issue for everyone in the family..Me, Brad and the dog! My body pillow seems to be in everyones way, but Brad says it is worth it if I am able to get some sleep..some nights it is helpful and some not so much. We need head back to the doctor next week...and hopefully we can over the birth plan to some degree!! Until then, thanks for reading and we will have new updates soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous! So cute pregnant! So happy your BP is back to normal and the little man is good. Cant wait to meet him. P.S. the letters on the wall are super cute!

    ReplyDelete