Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Look Back...

This time last year Brad and I were eagerly awaiting the arrival of our little boy in our hospital room. It seems so hard to believe that it has been a whole year and though I look back at everything this year there is nothing that I would have done differently. I am proud of myself and of my husband for the past year and the ups and downs that we have endured. I don't regret leaving my job and deciding not to go back to it, because I know in my heart it was better for me and my family! I thank all of our family and friends for there support and understanding in choices that we have made for ourselves and our future! Now here are some photos to complete our walk down memory lane! :)

 New Year's 2010

20 Weeks


 27 Weeks

 Brayden's Nursery..

Shower #1 hosted by Aunt Cindy



Shower #2 hosted by Jen and Abby






 37 Weeks

 39 Weeks


Dad waiting on his grand baby..

Before my water broke...

 and after.....

He was freezing.....



No comments:

Post a Comment