Monday, April 4, 2011

Mish Mash

-This Friday Brad and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary...I can hardly believe it!! And since we really haven't had a date night since monkey man was born, Brad is surprising me and Brayden is staying with the in laws overnight!! Hopefully he will be a wonderful angel for them especially when it comes time for him to go to sleep.

-We have been busy around here, we have been fixing our porches on our house and we have come to the decision to extend them and have them meet for one big wrap around. This idea has been roaming around in our heads since we bought the house 6 years ago..but now we can finally do it!

-Brayden finally has teeth!!! They both came in about 2 weeks ago a couple days apart from one another!! We couldn't believe it..he has gone so long without any and we were just so surprised! He is getting so big and strangly becoming so indepentant in ways but completely clingy in others.

-I am obessed with the new Kennedy mini series!! I love anything that has to do with the Kennedy family and this mini series is keeping me very preoccupied this week and the dvr!! So if I am ignoring any phone calls, texts or instant messages around the 8 o clock hour you now know why!! :)

-We are gearing up for mowing season...thank goodness. I have to say even though it is work it is something that seems to make my husband happy!! It is also nice to have a little extra income! :)

-And now for my realization that I will be seeking employment near the end of July...which I hate but it must me done. So hopefully if I find something quickly my mother in law will be keeping Brayden until school starts back and then hopefully we can find some other means...weather it be in church daycare or childcare within a home. But like all bridges we will cross that one closer to the end of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment