Monday, October 25, 2010

Sunday Suppers

Well I am starting something new in our family!! We are usually so busy and always on the move, Brad and I decided no matter what unless he was working that we were always going to try to have a Sunday dinner here at home with me cooking. I love to cook I just really haven't gotten the chance to do it much lately since Brayden was born. With that I thought it would also be a great way to share some recipes! Hope you enjoy them if you decide to try them!! :)

Bacon-Swiss BBQ Chicken

6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
26 oz bottle of barbecue sauce
6 slices bacon, halved and crisply cooked
6 slices Swiss cheese

Place chicken in a slow cooker; cover with barbecue sauce. Cover and cook on low setting for 6 to 8 hours. Arrange 2 stripes halved bacon over each piece of chicken; top with cheese slices. Cover and cook on high setting until cheese melts, about 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment