Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome William Brayden Bryant




Well I can't believe that Brayden is finally here!! Our son is the most precious little angel and we couldn't be more in love! He is a very healthy eater, sleeping during the night he is getting better at. He only cries when it comes to having his diaper changed...he has a very healthy set of lungs that we are sure of!
Bradley has been amazing!! I couldn't ask for a better husband and father! He is very involved he changes most of Brayden's diapers and doesn't mind giving me a break if I need one!

I won't go into the heavy details of Brayden's birth..only to say that I did experience the pain with out an epidural, but for only a couple of hours and then I had to give in! Dr. Keene came in and broke my water around 12pm on Tuesday and by 3pm I sure did need something. I was in active labor for almost 15 hours and pushed for 3 of those hours. He finally made his appearance at 2:41am on Wednesday,June 16th. Brad and I have so much enjoyed being parents to this wonderful and happy baby and we can't wait for what's to come!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment