Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Brayden's Nursery

There is nothing like good motivation to get a project done. When we purchased our nursery set from VA Furniture Market they told us they had it in stock...YAY! But they could only hold it for a month from the purchase date...so we knew we had lots of work to do!! Brad has done such a great job and I can't wait for the finished product and for the delivery date..only 2 more weeks. Here is the set we purchased...with the bedding that I am in love with.



And here are some photos of the room taking on it's change...






3 comments:

  1. I love the colors you did the nursery in...and I agree with you, I'm in love with the bedding!! We got Aubrey's furniture at VA furniture market and I love it! It's such great quality and you know you'll be able to use it forever!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe what I am making will go great in your beautiful nursery!

    ReplyDelete